Do you want to be part of the transition towards zero emission public transport in Europe? Are you the flexible, committed, international project manager, with a passion for mobility solutions? VDL Bus & Coach is strengthening its Competence Centre Implementation Management and looking for talented implementation managers (m/v).
The core activities of VDL Bus & Coach consist of the development, manufacturing, sales and after-sales of a wide range of buses, coaches and chassis modules, the conversion or extension of mini & midi buses and the purchase and sales of second-hand buses. VDL Bus & Coach consists of multiple bus companies that operate cooperatively in the global market. Manufacturing takes place in the Netherlands and Belgium. VDL Bus & Coach places such as quality, safetey, durability, comfort, the environment, low fuel consumption and low maintenance costs in high regard.
- An interesting job in a small but highly motivated team.
- Competitive conditions.
- Base location is Valkenswaard, but the job requires frequent travel within Netherlands and Europe.
Implementation of new zero emission bus projects:
- Advising role of customer and vendors in the definition of the required fleet and the charging infrastructure.
- Leading role in the realization process of the charging infrastructure, managing the activities of partners (suppliers of chargers, installers, contractors, construction suppliers etc).
- Leading role in defining the test and acceptance process, supporting role after start of operation.
- Reporting status to stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining a network within the own VDL Bus & Coach organization and other stakeholders to support a smooth implementation process.
We are looking for:
- HBO-level actor with technical background and interest in mobility solutions and the transition process towards zero emission public transport.
- Pro-active can-do attitude.
- Communicative in English, German and Dutch.
- Will not easily take no for an answer.
- Able to manage stress situations.
- Able to manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experienced project manager with track record in complex (international) projects.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply at the ''solliciteer'' button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy. For further information about this vacancy you can contact the Corporate Recruitment Department; Angelie Lagendijk, at +31 (0)40 292 50 66.